In this article today, we will learn about connecting ZenDirect with Actionetics.
What you will need:
Steps to implement Connect ZenDirect With Actionetics
Step One Create Your Action Step
**Please note: you must be subscribed to the $297/month Full Etison Suite plan and have Actionetics active for this setup. Also note, ZenDirect requires you have had at least one transaction in your account for the options to show up over API.**
**Important note: when adding people to your list to use in this action funnel, your optin page(s) must use the First and Last name fields -NOT the Full Name field.**
- From within your new Action Funnel, click "Create First Step."
- Assign a Step Name.
- Choose When To Trigger Action (select any number of days/hours)
- For Choose Trigger, pick "Do Action."
- Click "Add New Funnel Step."
- Click "Setup Now."
- Give your action a Name.
- Select ZenDirect as your Integration.
- Set your Action to Do (select which product category you want to use)
- Select an Integration Destination (as per the note above, you must have made a transaction in ZenDirect to have options available here).
- Click "Update Funnel Action."
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.