Learn how to upload digital files to your ClickFunnels account. This will allow you to easily provide your digital assets to your customers.
What you will need:
- Supported Digital File Types: jpg, jpeg, gif, png, pdf, zip, txt, csv, or xls (Max Size 3MB)
Step 1: Upload Digital Asset
- Select Digital Assets from the Account Profile menu.
- Click on New Asset.
- Click on Choose File.
- Enter the Asset Name.
- Enter the From Name. [Optional]
- Enter the From Email. [Optional]
- Enter the Message. [Optional]
- Click Add.
Note: The file you're uploading must be 3MB or less in size or it will not upload. If your file is over 3MB, you will need to host your file externally on another hosting platform such as Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.
Step 2: Deleting A Digital Asset
- Access Your Digital Asset
- Click Delete Bottom Left Hand Side
What you can do now:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.