Learn how to add digital files to your Clickfunnels account and make them available for download
What you will need:
- Supported Digital File Types: jpg, jpeg, gif, png, pdf, zip, txt, csv, or xls (Max Size 3MB)
Step 1: Upload Digital Asset
- Select Digital Assets from the Account Profile menu.
- Click on New Asset.
- Click on Choose File.
- Enter the Asset Name.
- Enter the From Name. [Optional]
- Enter the From Email. [Optional]
- Enter the Message. [Optional]
- Click Add.
- The file you're uploading must be 3MB or less in size or it will not upload.
- If your file is over 3MB, you will need to host your file externally on another hosting platform such as Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.
What you can do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.