Learn how to trigger your Facebook and/or Google Pixel when responses are selected in your Clickfunnels Survey. This will allow you to add visitors to your audiences based on survey responses which is useful when segmenting your visitors.
What you will need:
Step 1: Add New Trigger To Survey
- Click on the Triggers tab.
- Click on Add New Trigger.
- Add a Trigger Title.
- Select an existing question from the Question drop-down.
- Select an existing answer for that question from the Answer dropdown.
Note Triggers are only applied to one question and answer at a time. You would need to set up a new trigger for any additional questions.
- Select On- Fire Facebook Pixel to trigger the FB pixel.
- Add Custom Name.
After you begin driving traffic, the FB tracking event will be created in your FB Ads Manager Account.
- Select On-Fire Google Tag to trigger the Google Tag.
- Add a Google Tag Name.
Note The GTM Trigger Name in the trigger actions must match the Event Name used in Google Tag Manager.
What you can do now:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.