In this article, you will learn how to trigger your Facebook and/or Google Pixel when responses are selected in your Clickfunnels Survey.
Why you will need this:
- This will allow you to add visitors to your audiences based on survey responses which is useful when segmenting your visitors.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Survey Element. Click here to learn how to add the survey to your page.
- Facebook pixel and/or Google Analytics added to your survey page. Click here to learn how to add a tracking pixel to your page.
Step 1: Add New Trigger To Survey
- Click on the Triggers tab.
- Click on Add New Trigger.
- Add a Trigger Title.
- Select an existing question from the Question drop down.
- Select an existing answer for that question from the Answer drop down.
- Triggers are only applied to one question and answer at a time. You would need to set up a new trigger for any additional questions.
- Select On- Fire Facebook Pixel to trigger the FB pixel.
- Add Custom Name.
After you begin driving traffic, the FB tracking event will be created in your FB Ads Manager Account.
- Select On-Fire Google Tag to trigger the Google Tag.
- Add a Google Tag Name.
What you can do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.