Learn to use the ClickFunnels survey feature to change the survey outcome based on your leads' survey answers. This will allow you to offer your leads a customized experience depending on how they answer your survey.
Prior to getting started, you will need the following:
Step 1. Add New Outcome
- From within your Survey Element, click "Add Outcome."
- Add the Outcome Title.
- Click "Add Condition."
- Select the Question.
- Select the Answer that applies to your new condition.
- Select the Page Action from the drop-down.
- Loading Then Page Redirect: This option displays loading text on the screen before redirecting.
- Instant Page Redirect: This option instantly redirects without loading.
- Hide Survey: This option hides the survey element.
- Submit Page (form): This option submits the input form elements that you have on the page.
- Open Popup: This option opens the popup element on the page.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.