In this article, you will learn how to use the Clickfunnels survey feature to segment visitors based on their responses.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Survey. Click here to learn how to add the survey to your page.
Step 1: Add New Outcome
- Click on Add Outcome.
- Add the Outcome Title.
- Click on Add Condition.
- Select the Question.
- Select the Answer that applies for your new condition.
- Select the Page Action from the drop down.
- Loading Then Page Redirect: This option displays loading text on screen before redirecting.
- Instant Page Redirect: This option instantly redirects without loading.
- Hide Survey: This option hides the survey element.
- Submit Page (form): This option submits the input form elements that you have on the page.
- Open Popup: This option opens the popup element on the page.
- Add the Custom Redirect.
Here you can add in your URL(s) to redirect to different opt-in pages based on the response.(i.e. http://yourdomain.com/nextpage)
- Add the Loading Text that you would like to display while the page loads.
- Add the Sub Text that you would like to display below the loading text.
What you can do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.