What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Account. Click here to get started.
Step 1: What is the Cookbook?
Step 2: What are Elements?
- Read the Elements section of the Cookbook.
- Open the page editor for any page in your funnel.
- Add all the elements to the page to become more familiar with them.
Step 3: What are Page Recipes?
- Read through the different page types in the Cookbook and understand which page elements go to which page type.
Step 4: What are Funnel Recipes?
- Review the 22 different funnel types and which pages belong with each funnel.
- Identify the funnel that is going to work best for you.
Step 5: Funnel Builder Page
- Hover your mouse over Funnels on the top menu bar and then click Build New Funnel.
- Try out the Funnel Builder.
- Build a new funnel.
What you can do now:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.