What you will need:
- Build New Funnel. Click here to get started building your funnel
Step 1: Launch Checklist
- In your funnel dashboard, click on the Launch Checklist button to access your launch checklist.
Step 2: Pages/Templates
- If you wish to customize your pages even more, click the Customize Template button.
- Click the Edit Page button.
- Make the necessary changes.
Step 3: Custom Domain
- Click Add/Edit Domains.
- A new tab will open where you can add your new domain. Your first domain with us is free.
- Click the Add New Domain button.
- Click Find your domain now.
- Type in your desired domain (do not include http or www).
- Click the Get button next to the domain that you wish to add to your account.
- On the next screen, click the button to confirm that is the domain that you want as well as to agree to the terms.
- Configure the default page for your domain and click the save button.
- Go back to the Launch Checklist and refresh the page.
- Select your domain name from the dropdown menu and click Save.
Step 4: Where to Store Leads
If you have already added your email integration to your page, you will see a green checkmark and you will have the option to Edit Integration.
If you have not set up your email integration, you will not see a green checkmark and you will see a blue button that reads Add Email Integration (Optional)
- To add your email integration, click the Add Email Integration button.
- Hover your mouse over Settings and click Integrations.
- Configure your email integration.
- If you do not yet have an email integration, you will need to exit the Page Editor and go to your Account Settings to add a new integration.
- To integrate with Actionetics, you will first need to create a list in Actionetics.
Step 5: Payment Processing
- From the Launch Checklist, click on Manage Payment Gateways.
- To connect with Stripe, click the Connect With Stripe button or select another payment gateway to integrate.
- Return to your Launch Checklist and refresh the page.
Step 6: Add Your Products
- If you don't have any products yet, click Add First Product.
- Click the Add Product button.
- Configure your product settings.
- Make sure that you also configure the additional product options such as the Advanced Billing Options, Fulfillment Email, Email Integration, Shipping (if applicable), and Affiliates.
- Click the Create Product button.
- Create additional products as needed.
- If you have upsell or downsell funnel steps, go to those steps, click on the Products tab and add your products there as well.
Step 7: Share With the World
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.