Go through the launch checklist for your funnel. The Launch Checklist is included in each funnel to provide an overview of the entire setup of your funnel prior to launching it.
What you will need:
Step 1: Launch Checklist
- In your funnel dashboard, click on the Launch Checklist button to access your launch checklist.
Step 2: Pages/Templates
- If you wish to customize your pages, even more, click the Customize Template button.
- Click the Edit Page button.
- Make the necessary changes.
Step 3: Custom Domain
- Click Add/Edit Domains.
- A new tab will open where you can add your new domain.
- Click the Add New Domain button.
- Click Find your domain now.
- Type in your desired domain (do not include http or www).
- Click the Get button next to the domain that you wish to add to your account.
- On the next screen, click the button to confirm that it is the domain that you want as well as to agree to the terms.
- Configure the default page for your domain and click the save button.
- Go back to the Launch Checklist and refresh the page.
- Select your domain name from the dropdown menu and click Save.
Step 4: Where to Store Leads
If you have already added your email integration to your page, you will see a green checkmark and you will have the option to Edit Integration.
If you have not set up your email integration, you will not see a green checkmark and you will see a blue button that reads Add Email Integration (Optional)
- To add your email integration, click the Add Email Integration button.
- Hover your mouse over Settings and click Integrations.
- Configure your email integration.
Step 5: Payment Processing
- From the Launch Checklist, click on Manage Payment Gateways.
- To connect with Stripe, click the Connect With Stripe button or select another payment gateway to integrate.
- Return to your Launch Checklist and refresh the page.
Step 6: Add Your Products
- If you don't have any products yet, click Add First Product.
- Click the Add Product button.
- Configure your product settings.
- Make sure that you also configure the additional product options such as the Advanced Billing Options, Fulfillment Email, Email Integration, Shipping (if applicable), and Affiliates.
- Click the Create Product button.
- Create additional products as needed.
- If you have upsell or down-sell funnel steps, go to those steps, click on the Products tab and add your products there as well.
Step 7: Share With the World
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.