This article will teach you how to integrate Sendlane with ClickFunnels. Through this, you can send contacts from ClickFunnels directly to your Sendlane lists.
What you will need:
Step 1. Retrieve Your Sendlane Credentials
- From within Sendlane, navigate to your name in the top right and click "Account Settings."
- Scroll Down to the "Your Security Credentials Section" and note your information there.
Step 2. Integrate Sendlane with ClickFunnels
- From within your ClickFunnels Integrations settings, select "Add New Integration."
- Search for Sendlane in the search bar.
- Give your integration a Nickname.
- Copy over both the API and Hash Key (make sure to put them in their correct spots as they are reversed in ClickFunnels vs. Sendlane).
- Put in your Sendlane subdomain.
- Click "Add Integration."
Note: When adding your subdomain, make sure to only include the subdomain: i.e. "clickfunnels" in this example and not "clickfunnels.sendlane.com."
What you can do now
- Add your autoresponder integration to a funnel step
- Add your autoresponder integration to a product sale
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.