In this article, we are going to review how you can grab a free pre-made funnel for your ClickFunnels account and get started building your business as soon as today. The free funnels allow you to have a ready-made template that you plug and play your content or sales material. Free funnels give you to have a jump start on building your funnel.
ClickFunnels Free Funnel Types:
- Tripwire Funnel Templates: This is a type of funnel taking a prospective lead and turning it into a sale with a low-cost product.
- Sales Letter Funnel Templates: This type of funnel focuses on selling products and services through a video sales letter or a traditional text sales letter.
- Product Launch Funnel Templates: Historically on the internet product launches are a way to announce to the public a brand new product that you're showing the world. This type of funnel allows you to take advantage of that business model.
- Webinar Funnel Templates: This type of funnel allows you in a conversational way in front of your audience via live event via a live event to sell your products or services or announce upcoming releases.
- Autowebinar Funnel Templates: This allows you to webinar funnels to a whole nother level by offering them Evergreen. Evergreen just simply means you can use it 24 hours a day 7 days a week and it doesn't have to be a live event.
- Squeeze Page Funnel Templates: This is a traditional type of funnel where you're squeezing contact information out of your prospect before they access any other pages. Typically a squeeze page funnel is what most companies use on the internet.
Application Funnel Templates: This type of funnel is used to qualify a prospect for your higher ticket products.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.