In this article, we are going to review how you can grab a free pre-made funnel for your ClickFunnels account and get started building your business as soon as today.
Why You need this:
The free funnels allow you to have a ready-made template that you plug and play your content or sales material. Free funnels give you to have a jump start on building your funnel.
What you will need
ClickFunnels Free Funnels
- Tripwire Funnel Templates: This is a type of funnel taking a prospective lead and turning it into a sale with a low-cost product.
- Sales Letter Funnel Templates: This type of funnel focuses on selling products and services through a video sales letter or a traditional text sales letter.
- Product Launch Funnel Templates: Historically on the internet product launches are a way to announce to the public a brand new product that you're showing the world. This type of funnel allows you to take advantage of that business model.
- Webinar Funnel Templates: This type of funnel allows you in a conversational way in front of your audience via live event via a live event to sell your products or services or announce upcoming releases.
- Autowebinar Funnel Templates: This allows you to webinar funnels to a whole nother level by offering them Evergreen. Evergreen just simply means you can use it 24 hours a day 7 days a week and it doesn't have to be a live event.
- Squeeze Page Funnel Templates: This is a traditional type of funnel where you're squeezing contact information out of your prospect before they access any other pages. Typically a squeeze page funnel is what most companies use on the internet.
Application Funnel Templates: This type of funnel is used to qualify a prospect for your higher ticket products.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.