Learn how to set up a and trigger the Email Messenger with a Follow-Up Funnel.
Why you would need this
You would add a follow-up funnel email messenger step if you wanted to send an automatic broadcast email to your subscribers in their follow-up sequence.
What you will need
Important Note: Email messenger is a broadcast within a follow-up funnel.
Follow- Up Funnel Email Messenger
Step 1 General Settings
- Confirm The Step Name.
- Select the Send From SMTP.
- Enter From Name.
- Add Filter Rules (optional).
- Click Next Step.
Step 2 Create Message
- Enter Subject.
- Enter Preheader.
- Choose Email Template.
- Click Next.
Step 3 Schedule
- Select a time to Trigger The Action (or leave it at zero if you want it to be sent immediately).
- Pick your Send Window (optional).
- Click Finalize.
Warning: While sequences will always go out in order, adding send windows may impact the delay sent in sequence.
Step 4 Summary And Make It Live
- Review your Settings.
- Send Test Email (optional).
- Click Make Live.
What you can do now
- Create a Follow-Up Funnel Facebook Messenger Step
- Follow-Up Funnels Adding an Actionetics Step
- Follow-Up Funnel Adding A Facebook Messenger Step
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.