Learn how to set up and trigger the Email Messenger with a Follow-Up Funnel.
Why you would need this
You would add a follow-up funnel email messenger step if you wanted to send an automatic broadcast email to your subscribers in their follow-up sequence.
What you will need
- ClickFunnels Account. Don't have a ClickFunnels account yet? Get a 14-Day FREE Trial now!
- Follow-Up Funnel
Important Note Email messenger is a broadcast within a follow-up funnel.
Step 1 Select Follow-Up Funnel Email Messenger
- Click + New Step.
- Enter Step Name.
- Select Email Messenger.
Step 2 General Settings
- Confirm The Step Name.
- Select the Send From SMTP.
- Enter From Name.
- Add Filter Rules (optional).
- Click Next Step.
Step 3 Create Message
- Enter Subject.
- Enter Preheader.
- Choose Email Template.
- Click Next.
Step 4 Schedule
- Select a time to Trigger The Action (or leave it at zero if you want it to be sent immediately).
- Pick your Send Window (optional).
- Click Finalize.
Warning! While sequences will always go out in order, adding send windows may impact the delay sent in sequence.
Step 5 Summary And Make It Live
- Review your Settings.
- Send Test Email (optional).
- Click Make Live.
What you can do now
- Create A Follow-Up Funnel 3rd Party Integration Step
- Create A Follow-Up Funnel ClickFunnels Internal Step
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.