Learn how to use Email Messenger in Follow-Up Funnels. The follow-up funnel email messenger step would be used to send an email message to your subscribers in their follow-up sequence.
Prior to getting started, you will need the following:
Step 1. Select Follow-Up Funnel Email Messenger
- Click "+ New Step."
- Enter Step Name.
- Select "Email Messenger."
Step 2. General Settings
- Confirm The Step Name.
- Select the Send From SMTP.
- Enter From Name.
- Add Filter Rules (optional).
- Click "Next Step."
Step 3. Create Email Message
- Enter Subject.
- Enter Preheader.
- Choose Email Template.
There are many templates to choose from. Mouse over the desired template, then click the '+ Select Template' button.
- Click "Next."
Step 4. Schedule
- Select a time to Trigger The Action (or leave it at zero if you want it to be sent immediately).
- Pick your Send Window (optional). For more information on setting up a Send Window please see this article.
- Click "Finalize."
Warning! While sequences will always go out in order, adding send windows may impact the delay sent in sequence.
Step 5. Summary And Make It Live
- Review your Settings.
- Send Test Email (optional).
Important Note: When testing the emails the merge tags and the SMTP footer will not display correctly. They will display correctly once the Followup Funnel is Live.
3. Click "Make Live."
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.