This article is intended to introduce common terms among ClickFunnels users while also answering some basic questions about the software. If you are new to internet marketing or sales funnels, this can be an extremely helpful resource.
What you will need:
- Follow-Up Funnels: ClickFunnels's native autoresponder system. This allows you to set up your own follow-up emails, send broadcast emails, and perform a variety of other functions with your contacts.
- Autoresponder: A program that sends pre-written emails in a set sequence. This can be programmed to send automated emails when someone provides you their email address in an online form. It can also send out follow-up emails or broadcasts at certain time intervals or set dates. Beyond ClickFunnels's internal Follow-Up Funnel system, members also have the ability to connect with a 3rd party system if they have one they use already.
- Backpack: ClickFunnels's internal affiliate management software. This allows you to earn affiliate commissions when you refer others to join ClickFunnels and use the software.
- ClickFunnels Platinum: This refers to the full software suite of ClickFunnels, which includes ClickFunnels, Follow-Up Funnels, Backpack, and FunnelFlix training.
- Optin: Sometimes called "opt-in," or "opting in," this occurs when a visitor on your funnel enters his or her email address and submits it. This is a core function for many funnels, as getting contacts to opt-in to your email list allows you to follow up with your autoresponder.
- Payment Gateway: A merchant services provided to businesses that allow them to accept credit card payments. In ClickFunnels, you will need to signup for a payment gateway to accept payments in your funnels.
- Sales Funnel: In digital marketing, this refers to a series of webpages that lead a visitor to a specific outcome. This outcome can vary by industry, but the focus is always on leading them towards that "next step" in the sales process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Can ClickFunnels replace my website? What exactly does ClickFunnels do?
Answer: Absolutely! If you want to, you can build your main website directly in ClickFunnels. However, the main purpose of ClickFunnels is to escape from the trap of a "traditional" website. Visitors on websites are a dime a dozen, but ClickFunnels allows you to build
Question: Who can benefit from using ClickFunnels?
Answer: If you have a business and are looking to generate more sales online, ClickFunnels can benefit you. With software designed to make online business as simple as dragging and dropping the required components, ClickFunnels allows you to leverage the most powerful tools online today to increase your sales online.
Question: How much does it cost to get started with ClickFunnels?
Answer: ClickFunnels starts at either $97/month for the standard plan or $297/month for ClickFunnels Platinum, depending on the features you are looking for. You can find a comparison of those packages here.
Question: I need more payment gateways or SMTP connections. Do you offer any form of Enterprise level account?
Answer: If you are looking for more than the Platinum plan, please contact our billing team for Enterprise pricing and options.
Question: How do I send automated emails to people who opt into my funnel?
Answer: This can be accomplished through either 3rd Party Integrations or directly with Follow-Up Funnels if you have ClickFunnels Platinum. Please explore the various options by visiting the links included here.
What you can do now:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.