Learn how to add a limit to the number of products available for purchase on your ClickFunnels order page. The Product Inventory Limit will allow you to scarcity and urgency to your order page by only allowing a certain number of purchases. This is also useful as a way to manage inventory for physical products.
What you will need:
- ClickFunnels Order Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Setup Product
- Select the Order Page step and click on the Products Tab.
- Add a new product or select an existing product.
- Enter the Product details.
- Scroll down and toggle to enable the Product Inventory Limit.
- Enter the Max Inventory.
- Enter the Pre-sold Inventory (Manual Sales).
Step 2: Add Inventory Element
- Hover your mouse over the existing product selector element and click on the trash icon to remove it.
- Click on Add New Element from within a row or click on the "+" below an existing element.
- Select the Order Select w/Inventory Element or the 2 Step Order w/Inventory Element.
- Hover your mouse over the Inventory Element on the page and click on the gear icon.
- Click on Advanced.
- Select an Inventory Label.
When the max quantity has been reached, the item will show as sold out on the order form.
What you can do now:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.