In this article, you will learn how to add a limit on the number of products available for purchase on your Clickfunnels order page.
Why you will need this:
- The product quantity limiter will allow you to scarcity and urgency to your order page by only allowing a certain number of purchases. This is also useful as a way to manage inventory for physical products.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Order Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Setup Product
- Select the Order Page step and click on the Products Tab.
- Add a new product or select an existing product.
- Enter the Product details.
- Scroll down and select Enabled for the Product Quantity Limiter.
- Enter the Max Quantity.
- Enter the Presold Quantity (Manual Sales).
Step 2: Add Inventory Element
- Hover your mouse over the existing product selector element and click on the trash icon to remove it.
- Click on Add New Element from within a row or click on the "+" below an existing element.
- Select the Order Select w/Inventory Element or the 2 Step Order w/Inventory Element.
- Hover your mouse over the Inventory Element on the page and click on the gear icon.
- Click on Advanced.
- Select an Inventory Label.
When the max quantity has been reached, the item will show as sold out on the order form.
What you can do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.