Learn how to limit the availability of a product based on quantity.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Order Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Setup Product
- Select the Order Page step and click on the Products Tab.
- Add a new product or select an existing product.
- Enter the Product details.
- Scroll down and select Enabled for the Product Quantity Limiter.
- Enter the Max Quantity.
- Enter the Presold Quantity (Manual Sales).
Step 2: Add Inventory Element
- Hover your mouse over the existing product selector element and click on the trash icon to remove it.
- Click on Add New Element from within a row or click on the "+" below an existing element.
- Select the Order Select w/Inventory Element or the 2 Step Order w/Inventory Element.
- Hover your mouse over the Inventory Element on the page and click on the gear icon.
- Click on Advanced.
- Select an Inventory Label.
When the max quantity has been reached, the item will show as sold out on the order form.
- The Inventory Quantity is not integrated with any 3rd party integrations. Therefore, any sales that occur in Shopify will not be applied.
- All previous sales when adding the product quantity limiter to an existing product.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.