In this article, we are going to review how to Verify Domain inside of your ClickFunnels account.
Why you would need this
Verifying your domain allows us to verify that it has properly connected to Click Funnels. Furthermore, it gives us the ability with your permission to have a secured domain when processing payment transactions over the internet.
- Integrating Your Root Domain or Main Domain Into Clickfunnels
- Registering a New Domain Through ClickFunnels
- ClickFunnels Funnel Builder
Step One: Domain Verification
- From inside the Clickfunnels account click on Account Details then domains
- Select the appropriate domain you would like to verify then click on verify
Step Two: Propagation and How Long Does it Take?
- Please allow 24 to 48 hours of Propagation
- Nameserver changes usually take 24 to 48 hours to fully start working. This period, called propagation, is the projected length of time it takes for root name servers and cache records across the entire web to be updated with your website's DNS information.