In this article, we will go over adding a Facebook Optin element to your page. You can add the Facebook Optin element to your funnel page to collect the Facebook email address of your visitor without requiring them to manually enter it to opt in.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
Step 1: Add a Facebook Optin element to a page:
1. Hover over the ClickFunnels menu, and click on Funnels.
2. Select the Funnel where you would like to use the Facebook Optin feature.
3. Select the step where you would like to place the Facebook Optin element.
4. Click on the Edit Page button under the thumbnail preview to open the page editor.
5. Hover over the Elements menu, and click on Add Element.
6. Scroll down to find the FACEBOOK OPTIN element, click on and drag the element to the desired location.
7. Edit the settings to your liking.
8. Click on Save in the top right corner of the editor.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.