In this article, you will learn how to collect opt-ins using a Facebook button on your Clickfunnels page.
Why you will need this:
- This feature will allow you to collect the Facebook email address of your visitor without requiring them to opt-in using an email address.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Add FB Optin Element
- Custom fields will not be submitted with the Facebook opt-in.
- All standard field submissions can be viewed in the contact's profile record and/or in the .csv file download.
- Hover your mouse over an existing element and click the "+" to add a new element.
- Click on Facebook Optin.
- The contact will have to confirm their opt-in and then they will be sent to the next step in the funnel.
What you can do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.