In this article, we will go over adding a Facebook Optin element to your page. You can add the Facebook Optin element to your funnel page to collect the Facebook email address of your visitor without requiring them to manually enter it to opt in.
By the end of this document, you should be able to answer:
- What is a Facebook Optin element?
- Where can I find the Facebook Optin element?
- How can I add the Facebook Optin Element to my page?
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
Please watch the video below, in full screen:
A Facebook Optin element is a button that will allow you to capture a customer's email address by having the user log in to their Facebook profile. Once they have logged into their Facebook account they will be returned to the next page of the funnel.
How to add a Facebook Optin element to a page:
Important Note: Custom fields will not be saved when using the Facebook Optin feature. You will only be able to save the lead’s first name, last name, the email address associated with their Facebook profile, phone number, and physical address information.
1. Hover over the ClickFunnels menu, and click on Funnels.
2. Select the Funnel where you would like to use the Facebook Optin feature.
3. Select the step where you would like to place the Facebook Optin element.
4. Click on the Edit Page button under the thumbnail preview to open the page editor.
5. Hover over the Elements menu, and click on Add Element.
6. Scroll down to find the FACEBOOK OPTIN element, click on and drag the element to the desired location.
7. Edit the settings to your liking.
8. Click on Save in the top right corner of the editor.
Important Note: The primary contact email in the contact's Facebook account will be used as the optin email address.
Here are the key takeaways for this document:
A Facebook Optin element is a button that will allow you to capture a customer's email address by having the user log in to their Facebook profile.
A Facebook Optin Element can be added to your optin page via the page editor.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.