This article will teach you how to connect PushCrew with Actionetics so you can send desktop notifications to email subscribers.
Why you would need this
After setting up a PushCrew integration, this article teaches you how to set it up to send notifications to your contacts through Actionetics.
What you will need
Step 1 Add Contacts To Your List
- Navigate to the Funnel you wish to have people opt-in through.
- From the funnel step you are opting in through, click "Automations."
- Click "Add New Action."
- Give your action a name (can be anything you want).
- Make sure Action To Do is "Add to List."
- Select your list you wish to send members to for desktop notifications.
Step 2 Connect PushCrew With Your Action Funnel
Note: Make sure to follow the naming convention as shown in the app. This means "Title - Message - URL." The Title is your message title, the message is the full message that will display on the notification, and the URL is where visitors go when they click on your notification.
- Navigate to your Action Funnel attached to your list.
- Click "Add New Step" on the left.
- Give your step a Name and set the Delay.
- Under Choose Trigger, select "Do Action."
- Click "Add New Funnel Step."
- Click "Setup Now."
- Under Integration, select "Pushcrew."
- Under Action To Do, click "Send Individual Notification."
- Under the With field, enter your message.
- Click "Update Funnel Action."
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.