Learn to use the contact profile to view personal details, purchases made, memberships, marketing automation, and recent activity with your ClickFunnels pages.
What you will need
Step 1. View Contact Profile
- Select Contacts from the Clickfunnels menu.
- Search through the Contact list for an existing contact.
- Click on the contact's name to open the contact profile.
- Click on the ellipses and select the contact profile.
Note: All data collected from custom fields will be displayed in the Additional Info section of the contact's profile.
- Social - social influence for the email on file and social media profiles attached to it.
- Recency - how recently the person has interacted with the content.
- Frequency - how often they visit the content of the funnel
- Value - how much they've spent in the funnel
- Action Score - These four values use an algorithm to determine the "Action Score."
- Followers - how many followers the person has on all social media accounts using the email address they have opted in with.
- Purchases - the number of products purchased
- Memberships - the number of membership funnels this contact is participating in
- Email Lists - the number of lists the individual contact is on
- Business history - gives you an overview of information on your business inside of ClickFunnels. Such as job title start and end date and current status.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.