Learn about the features inside the Contact Profile
What you Need:
- Social - social influence for the email on file and social media profiles attached to it.
- Recency - how recently the person has interacted with the content.
- Frequency - how often they visit the content of the funnel
- Value - how much they've spent in the funnel
- Action Score - These 4 values use an algorithm to determine the "Action Score"
- Followers - how many followers the person has on all social media accounts using the email address they have opted in with.
- Purchases - the number of products purchased
- Memberships - the number of membership funnels this contact is participating in
- Email Lists - the number of lists the individual contact is on
- This gives you complete information in regards to the mailing address and shipping address an additional information such as IP address.
- This gives you information on your business inside a ClickFunnels. Such as job title start and end date and current status.
- Any tags associated with the prospect will be displayed here.
- Purchases This is where we can view any purchases that the member has. We can also add product purchases access under this tab.
- Memberships Inside here we can find the memberships are members have inside of our funnels.
- Marketing Automation With marketing automation we can manage our various marketing lists that are Prospect are currently on. We can subscribe and unsubscribe them using this tool.
- Recent Activity Using this tool we can see the most recent Pages they have visited inside of funnel complete with timestamps.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.