The contact profile will allow you to view additional information about your contact. You can view a contact's personal details, purchases made, memberships, marketing automation, and their recent activity with your Clickfunnels pages.
What you will need:
Step 1: View Contact Profile
- Select Contacts from the Clickfunnels menu or the Follow-Up funnels menu
- Search through the Contact list for an existing contact
- Click on the contact's name to open the contact profile
- Click on the Manage Contacts dropdown (add or remove tags, add or remove from lists)
- Click on Export Data or Edit Profile (as needed)
- View Contact Information
Note: All data collected from custom fields will be displayed in the Additional Info section of the contact's profile.
- Social - social influence for the email on file and social media profiles attached to it.
- Recency - how recently the person has interacted with the content.
- Frequency - how often they visit the content of the funnel
- Value - how much they've spent in the funnel
- Action Score - These four values use an algorithm to determine the "Action Score."
- Followers - how many followers the person has on all social media accounts using the email address they have opted in with.
- Purchases - the number of products purchased
- Memberships - the number of membership funnels this contact is participating in
- Email Lists - the number of lists the individual contact is on
- Business history - gives you an overview of information on your business inside of ClickFunnels. Such as job title start and end date and current status.
Step 2: View Contact's Detailed Activity
- Click on Purchases to view any purchases that your contact has made. You can also manually add product purchase access under this tab.
- Click on Memberships to view the memberships your contact is associated with.
- Click on Marketing Automation to view and manage various marketing lists that the contact is on.
- Click on Recent Activity to view the most recent pages your contacts have visited inside of a funnel, complete with timestamps.
What you can do now:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.