In this article, you will learn how to redirect visitors to your Clickfunnels page to another URL after submitting information.
Why you will need this:
- The redirect override will allow you to collect information from your visitor and then redirect to another URL instead of sending the visitor to the next step in your funnel.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Add Redirect URL
- Select the page in your funnel that will submit your form.
- Select General from the Settings menu.
- Enter the URL in the On Submit Go To Field.
Note: When copying and pasting your URL into the field, you must use your keyboard controls. (For example, Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V on a PC or Cmd+C and Cmd+V on a Mac.)
What you can do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.