You may be wondering where you can view all of the purchases that a contact has made from your funnels. Knowing this information will be helpful if you need to manually add and/or remove a purchase from a contact’s profile.
Adding or deleting a purchase from a contact, will allow you to grant or restrict access to Membership Areas or trigger Follow Up Funnels. In this article, we’ll show you how to locate your contacts’ purchases as well as add and remove purchases from their profiles.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
Step 1: View A Contact’s Purchases
- Select Contacts from the ClickFunnels dashboard. There are three ways this can be done.
a. Individual contacts can be located from the search bar in the top left-hand corner.
b. Hover over the ClickFunnels tab at the top of the dashboard and click on the Contacts button from the drop-down menu.
c. If subscribed to the Platinum Plan or higher, hover over the Follow-Up Funnels tab and click on the Contacts button from the drop-down menu.
2. Search through the Contact List for the desired contact by either using the search bar or scrolling down and using the numbers and arrows.
3. After locating the desired contact, click the three dots to the right of the contact and click the Purchases tab from the drop-down menu.
A more detailed view of each individual purchase can be accessed by clicking the View button to the right of each purchase.
Option 1: Add A Purchase
- Click the + Add Purchase button located in the top right corner of the contact’s purchases page.
- Select the product you would like to add from the drop-down menu of products you have already created.
- Click the Add Purchase button.
Option #2: Delete A Purchase
1. Click the View button to the right of the contact’s purchase.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Delete button.
3. Click Ok to continue to confirm the deletion.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.