The Marketing Automation area/tab within a Contact profile is where you are able to view all the active email lists a contact is currently on. This area will also show any emails received by the contact through your Broadcasts or Follow-Up Funnels. You can also perform important actions for your contacts in this tab. In this article, we’ll explore the Marketing Automation tab in depth.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
ClickFunnels Platinum or higher subscription
An email list
Step 1: View The Marketing Automation Area:
1. From the ClickFunnels dashboard, hover over ClickFunnels
2. Select Contacts
3. Search for the desired contact using their email address
4. Click on the three dots, then select Marketing Automation
Information Found In The Marketing Automation Tab:
You will see three tabs in this area: Lists, Broadcasts, and Follow-Up Funnels.
In this area, you will be able to see the lists that the contact is subscribed to, the broadcasts that the contact has received, and any emails or actions performed for the contact in a Follow-Up Funnel.
How To Add A Contact To A List:
If the contact is not currently on any active email list, you can add the contact to a specific email list by:
1. Clicking +Add To Lists
2. Search for the desired list, then click on the list name in the dropdown
You can add the contact to multiple lists.
3. Once you have selected which list(s) you want the contact to be on, click Add To Lists
How To Unsubscribe A Contact From A List:
1. From within the marketing automation area, click on Unsubscribe
Once you have unsubscribed the contact from the list, you should see a red Unsubscribed tag under Status.
If you would like to re-subscribe the contact to the list, you can click on Re-subscribe.
How To Remove A Contact From List:
1. From within the marketing automation area, click on Remove
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.