What you will need:
- A ClickFunnels Account
- A YouZign Account (Signup for one here)
- At least one image in your YouZign Account
Step One: Retrieve Your YouZign API Credentials
- From within your YouZign account, click "Account" on the left navigation.
- Scroll down to "API Keys" section and note your API Credentials.
- Leave this window open and proceed to step two in a different ab.
Step Two: Integrate YouZign with ClickFunnels
- From within your ClickFunnels account, navigate to your Account Settings and click "Integrations."
- Click "Add New Integration."
- Search for and select "YouZign."
- Give your integration a Nickname.
- Copy and paste your Public Key.
- Copy and paste your API Token.
- Click "Add Integration."
Step Three: Pull Images Into ClickFunnels
- Navigate to the funnel step you wish to add a YouZign image into.
- Add an Image element to your page.
- In your image element, click to change the image.
- Along the top navigation, locate and click "YouZign."
- Select the image you wish to use.
- Make sure to save your page after adding the image.
**Please note: if you just recently added a photo, it may take up to 24 hours for it to appear in your ClickFunnels editor.**
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.