This article will teach you how to integrate YouZign with ClickFunnels. With this, you can use images from your YouZign account directly in your ClickFunnels funnels.
What you will need:
Note: you must have at least one image in your YouZign account to properly connect via API.
Steps to integrate YouZign with ClickFunnels
Step 1. Retrieve Your YouZign API Credentials
- From within your YouZign account, click "Account" on the left navigation.
- Scroll down to "API Keys" section and note your API Credentials.
- Leave this window open and proceed to step two in a different ab.
Step 2. Integrate YouZign with ClickFunnels
- From within your ClickFunnels account, navigate to your Account Settings and click "Integrations."
- Click "Add New Integration."
- Search for and select "YouZign."
- Give your integration a Nickname.
- Copy and paste your Public Key.
- Copy and paste your API Token.
- Click "Add Integration."
Step 3. Pull Images Into ClickFunnels
- Navigate to the funnel step you wish to add a YouZign image into.
- Add an Image element to your page.
- In your image element, click to change the image.
- Along the top navigation, locate and click "YouZign."
- Select the image you wish to use.
- Make sure to save your page after adding the image.
Note: if you just recently added a photo, it may take up to 24 hours for it to appear in your ClickFunnels editor.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.