Learn to integrate YouZign with ClickFunnels. With this, you can use images from your YouZign account directly in ClickFunnels funnels.
If you use YouZign to host custom images and you wish to use these images on ClickFunnels, this setup will enable you to do so.
Prior to getting started, you will need the following:
Important Note: You must have at least one image in your YouZign account to properly connect via API.
Step 1: Retrieve Your YouZign API Credentials
- From within your YouZign account, click Account on the left navigation.
- Scroll down to the API Keys section and note your API Credentials.
- Leave this window open and proceed to step two in a different ab.
Step 2: Integrate YouZign with ClickFunnels
- From within your ClickFunnels account, navigate to your Account Settings and click Integrations.
- Click Add New Integration.
- Search for and select YouZign.
- Give your integration a Nickname.
- Copy and paste your Public Key.
- Copy and paste your API Token.
- Click Add Integration.
Step 3: Pull Images Into ClickFunnels
- Navigate to the funnel step you wish to add a YouZign image into.
- Add an Image element to your page.
- In your image element, click to change the image.
- Along the top navigation, locate and click YouZign.
- Select the image you wish to use.
- Make sure to save your page after adding the image.
Important Note: If you just recently added a photo, it may take up to 24 hours for it to appear in your ClickFunnels editor.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.