In this article, you will learn how to add and edit a popup on your Clickfunnels page.
Why you will need this:
- Pop ups provide an another way to collect information from your visitors. The pop up can show either at the click of a button, link, or upon exit.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Edit Pop Up
- From within your page in the editor, click on Edit Settings in the Pop Up menu.
- Click on the "+" to add a new row.
- Select the number of columns.
- Design and add elements to your pop up as desired.
- Click on Edit Pop Up Settings to adjust the additional settings.
If you would this pop up to work as an exit pop, select Show When User Tries To Exit from the Trigger On Exit field.
What you can do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.