In this article, you will learn how to add and edit a pop-up on your ClickFunnels page.
Why you would need this:
Pop-ups provide another way to collect information from your visitors. The pop-up can show either at the click of a button, link, or upon exit.
What you will need:
- ClickFunnels Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Don’t have a ClickFunnels account yet? Get a 14-Day FREE Trial now!
Step 1: Edit Pop Up
- From within your page in the editor, click on Edit Settings in the Pop-Up menu.
- Click on the "+" to add a new row.
- Select the number of columns.
- Design and add elements to your pop up as desired.
- Click on Edit Pop Up Settings to adjust the additional settings.
If you would this pop up to work as an exit pop, select Show When User Tries To Exit from the Trigger On Exit field.
What you can do now:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.