A pop up is a small window that appears while browsing a website. Marketers mainly use pop-ups for advertising and generating leads. In this article, we will be covering how to add a pop up to your ClickFunnels page.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
A pop up is a multifunctional tool that can help you convert traffic on your website into leads. Adding a pop up to your page, provides you with another way to collect your visitor’s information, or can help you grab the attention of a visitor trying to leave your page.
Adding A Pop Up To Your ClickFunnels Page:
1. Find the desired funnel you wish to add a pop up to and click on its name.
2. Click on the desired funnel step.
3. Click on Edit Page.
4. From within the page editor, hover over Pop Up and click on Show Pop Up.
Adding Elements To Your Pop Up:
Just like the page editor, you can drag and drop elements to build and design your pop up.
1. Hover over ROWS and click on ADD ROW.
2. Choose how many columns you would like to have on your row and drag and drop the row into the blue rectangle found in the pop up. You can add as many rows as you need.
3. Hover over ELEMENTS and click on ADD ELEMENT.
4. Drag and drop the desired elements into the row(s) in your pop up.
5. Click SAVE.
Setting A Trigger For Your Pop Up:
Show when a user tries to leave your page:
This option will detect your visitors’ mouse movement towards the X close icon.
1. Click on EDIT POP UP SETTINGS.
2. Click on the dropdown menu next to TRIGGER ON EXIT.
3. Close out of the Pop Up settings.
4. Click SAVE.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.