What is The ClickFunnels Affiliate Program? It's a program where ClickFunnels allows you to sell our products and earn a commission. Some of the topics we will review: required forms, affiliate payout requirements, percentage of affiliate payout, Tipalti, affiliate rules, cookie-based tracking, FTC guidelines, and best practices.
What you will need:
Step 1: ClickFunnels Affiliate Program Overview
- All affiliates are required to complete tax documentation. Please click the link below [Step 2] to complete your forms digitally.
Affiliate Payout / Compensation
- Please review Section 4 COMPENSATION on the affiliate agreement HERE
Affiliate Payout Requirements
- All affiliates are required to complete the required tax documentation. The link to complete this step is in the section above this one.
- Commissions are paid 45 days after the "cooling off" period (due to potential refunds or cancellations).
- The "Ready For Payout Today" commission summary line must be $100.00 or more at the time of the commission report.
- Affiliate Payment Preferences: You can modify your preferred method of payment via Paypal or check inside your affiliate account.
Step 2: Tipalti
- Register Your Account via https://support.clickfunnels.com/
- Set Up Your Account Here: https://suppliers.tipalti.com/clickfunnels/account/login
- Affiliate Rules: Please review the Affiliate Agreement HERE
- Every Affiliate must adhere to the HIGHEST POSSIBLE STANDARDS of Ethical & Legal Conduct during this promotion.
- Tracking is Cookie-based: If a prospect ("Prospect") has multiple Affiliate cookies ("Cookies"), the most recently-acquired Cookie will determine which Affiliate receives credit for the Sale. There are some products and services sold that do not have trial periods. Please review SECTION 4 - COMPENSATION
Step 3: FTC Guidelines, please observe the following Best Practices
Include your Affiliate Disclaimers and Disclosures. Include all applicable disclaimers during email or advertising promotions. There will be NO commission payments paid on PERSONAL USE Sales of the Product. We are tracking and reconciling every sale. Please review our ClickFunnels Affiliate Agreement.
- Include your relevant Privacy Policies on all sites while promoting ClickFunnels.
- Include your Terms of Service on all sites while promoting ClickFunnels.
- Include your Forward-Looking Earnings Statements on all sites while promoting ClickFunnels.
- DO NOT SPAM (Do NOT send JUNK or UNQUALIFIED TRAFFIC to this offer)
- Don't Social Media Spam.
- Don't misrepresent yourself as a "typical result" or as a "typical customer" while promoting The ClickFunnels offer.
- Be transparent and authentic – We'll treat your prospects with MASSIVE RESPECT!
What you can do now:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.