Learn how the ClickFunnels Affiliate Program works. Some of the topics covered here: required forms, affiliate payout requirements, percentage of affiliate payout, Tipalti, affiliate rules, cookie-based tracking, FTC guidelines, and best practices.
What you will need
Step 1. ClickFunnels Affiliate Program Overview
- All affiliates are required to complete tax documentation. Please click the link below (Step 2) to complete your forms digitally.
- Please review Section 4 COMPENSATION on the affiliate agreement HERE.
Affiliate Payout Requirements
- All affiliates are required to complete the required tax documentation. The link to complete this step is in the section above.
- Commissions are paid 45 days after the "cooling off" period (due to potential refunds or cancellations).
- The "Ready For Payout Today" commission summary line must be $100.00 or more at the time of the commission report.
- Affiliate Payment Preferences: You can modify your preferred method of payment via Paypal or check inside your affiliate account.
Step 2. Setting Up Tipalti
- Check your email after sign-up for instructions on setting up Tipalti.
- If you do not see the email, write in at https://support.clickfunnels.com/.
- Set Up Your Account Here: https://suppliers.tipalti.com/clickfunnels/account/login
- Affiliate Rules: Please review the Affiliate Agreement HERE.
- Every Affiliate must adhere to the HIGHEST POSSIBLE STANDARDS of Ethical Legal Conduct during this promotion.
- Tracking is Cookie-based: If a prospect has multiple Affiliate Cookies, the most recently-acquired Cookie will determine which Affiliate receives credit for the Sale. There are some products and services sold that do not have trial periods. Please review SECTION 4 - COMPENSATION
Step 3. FTC Guidelines to Observe
- Include your Affiliate Disclaimers and Disclosures.
- Include all applicable disclaimers during email or advertising promotions.
- There will be NO commission payments paid on PERSONAL USE Sales of the Product. We are tracking and reconciling every sale. Please review our ClickFunnels Affiliate Agreement.
- Include your relevant Privacy Policies on all sites while promoting ClickFunnels.
- Include your Terms of Service on all sites while promoting ClickFunnels.
- Include your Forward-Looking Earnings Statements on all sites while promoting ClickFunnels.
- DO NOT SPAM (Do NOT send JUNK or UNQUALIFIED TRAFFIC to this offer).
- Don't Social Media Spam.
- Don't misrepresent yourself as a "typical result" or as a "typical customer" while promoting the ClickFunnels offer.
- Be transparent and authentic -we'll treat your prospects with MASSIVE RESPECT!
What you can do now:
- Please review our full affiliate agreement
- Review the FTC Document for Endorsement Guidelines
- Affiliate Bootcamp
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.