What you will need
- Clickfunnels Account
- Join the ClickFunnels Affiliate Program
- Join the Clickfunnels Avengers Facebook Group
Important Note: January 2019 we will move to the new payment schedule of the 1st and 15th via Tipalti. You should have received an email with a unique link to register your account to receive payments. If you have not yet registered with the unique link or you have not received an email with the unique link to register with Tipalti in order to receive affiliate commissions, please reach out to our support team. Be sure to check your email and spam folder prior to doing so.
Step 1: Clickfunnels Affiliate Program Overview
- All affiliates need to fill out and sign completed forms for the United States Internal Revenue Service (IRS). Please click the link below to complete your forms digitally. Sign Tax Forms Now
- 40% recurring for ClickFunnels monthly accounts
Affiliate Payout Requirements
- All affiliates need to fill out and sign completed forms for the United States Internal Revenue Service (IRS). The link to complete this step can be found in the section above this one.
Commissions are paid after a 45 day "cooling off" period (due to potential refunds or cancellations).
The "Ready For Payout Today" commission summary line must be $100.00 or more at the time the commission report is generated.
Affiliate Payment Preferences must be set up in the affiliate account. You may choose from Paypal (preferred) or Check.
- Register Your Account via the unique link in an email which was sent to you. *Please see Important Note At The Top Of This Article.
- Set Up Your Account Here: https://suppliers.tipalti.com/clickfunnels/account/login
- Options, on how you receive your ClickFunnels commissions
- Direct Deposit
- International ACH (e-check)
- Money Wires
- We will move to the new payment schedule via Tipalti affiliate payment will be on the 1st and 15th of every month.
- It is ABSOLUTELY VITAL that every affiliate adheres to the HIGHEST POSSIBLE STANDARDS of Ethical & Legal Conduct during this promotion.
Tracking is Cookie based
- The last cookie gets credit for the sale. The Federal Trade Commission has recently more clearly defined best practices for affiliate marketers, and it is our position that all affiliates of Click Funnels (CF) must use these guidelines and regulations as Standard Operating Procedure during their endorsement or promotion.
Step 2: FTC Guidelines, please observe the following Best Practices
Include your Affiliate Disclaimers and Disclosures. The bottom line is, if you make a sale via an affiliate link, it’s because you're getting paid to do so – be honest about that. Include these disclaimers during email or advertising promotions.
There will be NO commission payments paid on PERSONAL USE Sales of the Product - meaning, if the only purpose in joining this affiliate program was to get a commission on a sale for Personal USE of Click Funnels, that's not cool. We do track and reconcile every sale – and in cases where an affiliate has a single sale to themselves, a commission will NOT be paid on that sale. That's simply NOT FAIR to the affiliates who have promoted in good faith only to have one of their prospects join the affiliate program to get their own commission and cut the original affiliate out.
- Include your relevant Privacy Policies on sites that you are promoting CF with.
- Include your Terms of Service on sites that you are promoting CF with.
- Include your Forward-Looking Earnings Statements on sites that you are promoting CF with.
- DO NOT SPAM (Do NOT send JUNK or UNQUALIFIED TRAFFIC to this offer)
- Don't TWITTER SPAM or Social Media Spam
- Don't misrepresent yourself as a "typical result" or as a "typical customer" when you promote this offer
- Be transparent and authentic – We'll treat your prospects with MASSIVE RESPECT!
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.