Funnel Creation & Management
Funnel Steps that have been deleted from your funnel are not permanently gone forever. These deleted/archived funnel steps can be restored from your funnel settings. This will be helpful if you ever accidentally delete a funnel step or change your mind after deletion.
By the end of this document, you should be able to answer:
- How can I restore a deleted/archived funnel step?
- Why would I want to restore a deleted funnel step?
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
- An active ClickFunnels account
- A deleted/archived funnel step in a funnel
Please watch the video below, in full screen:
Step by Step Walk Through:
1. Hover over the ClickFunnels tab at the top of your dashboard and click Funnels from the drop down menu.
2. Locate and select the funnel you wish to edit either by using the search feature or scrolling through your list of funnels.
3. Click the Settings tab in the upper right hand corner of the page.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the Settings page and click View Archived Funnel Steps.
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the Settings page and click View Archived Funnel Steps.
Your funnel step will then reappear in the list of funnel steps.
Here are the key takeaways for this document:
Deleted Funnel steps can be restored in your funnel settings.
Once restored, the funnel step will return to your list of funnel steps.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.