Learn how to set up a Follow-Up Funnel Step to trigger the Text Messenger.
Note this feature is only available for Actionetics MD Private Beta users.
Why you would need this
You would add a text messenger step to your follow up funnel if you wanted to send an SMS to your lists in your follow up sequence. In order to make this work you would need to have a Twilio account and you would need to integrate Twilio into your Clickfunnels account. You must have collected your customer's phone number using the SMS Sign Up Element in order to send SMS.
What you will need
Step 1 Add Text Messenger Step
- Enter the Step Name.
- Select the Step Type Text Messenger.
Step 2 General Settings
- Enter Step Name
- Select Send From Account
- Add Filter Rules (optional)
- Click Next
Step 3 Select Text Messenger Action
- Select SMS Action Send SMS.
- Enter Send SMS Message (Max of 255 Characters).
💡Pro Tip You can use Emojis inside of your Twilio SMS Messages, simply copy your desired emoji and paste it into the message.
- Click Next.
Note if you have not integrated Twilio you will be able to do so by Selecting Connect An Account
Step 4 Schedule
- Select when to Trigger Action.
- Add Send Window (optional).
- Click Review For Sending.
Note while sequences will always go out in order, adding send windows may impact the delay sent in sequence. Note that the step will be triggered in the subscriber's time zone if that data is available. If not, the step will trigger in your timezone. Update your timezone?
Step 5 Review Summary and Make It Live
- Review Your Settings.
- Select Make It Live.
What you can do now
- Use Merge Tags With Your Twilio SMS
- Add A Facebook Messenger Follow-Up Funnel Step
- Follow-Up Funnel Email Messenger
- Follow-Up Funnel Adding A Text Messenger Step
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.