Have you made a mistake on your page and already hit save? Don't worry it happens to the best of us. This article will go over how to restore a previously saved version of a page. This will be helpful if you saved changes to a page but didn’t mean to or didn’t like them and want to go back to how it was before.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
Restoring A Page Version
Important Note: When editing a page, you might change or delete content that you still need and save the changes. There is a solution to recover the deleted/edited content, by restoring a previous version of the page. A new page version is logged and saved every time you click Save within the Page Editor. ClickFunnels logs the last 5 saved versions of a page within 30 days. That means, if you have only saved the page 3 times during the last 30 days, you will only have 3 versions available to restore.
1. Choose the funnel you want to edit by clicking on the Funnel Name.
2. Select the desired funnel page.
3. Click on the gear icon to access the Page Settings.
4. Navigate to the Version History section.
5. Click on Preview to verify if that is the version of the page you need.
6. Click on Restore to restore the version of the page.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.