Funnel Creation & Management
Have you made a mistake on your page and already hit save? Don't worry it happens to the best of us. This article will go over how to restore a previously saved version of a page. This will be helpful if you saved changes to a page but didn’t mean to or didn’t like them and want to go back to how it was before.
By the end of this document, you should be able to answer:
- How do I restore the content of a page from a previous version?
- Why would I need to restore a previous version of a page?
- How many previous versions are available so I can restore the content of a page?
- When is a page version created in ClickFunnels?
- How do I know this is the version that I need to restore?
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
Restoring A Page Version
When editing a page, you might change or delete content that you still need and save the changes. There is a solution to recover the deleted/edited content, by restoring a previous version of the page.
A new page version is logged and saved every time you click Save within the Page Editor.
ClickFunnels logs the last 5 saved versions of a page within 30 days. That means, if you have only saved the page 3 times during the last 30 days, you will only have 3 versions available to restore.
Please watch the video below, in full screen:
Step by Step Walk Through:
1. Access the Funnels Page by hovering over the ClickFunnels drop-down menu from your dashboard and clicking on Funnels.
2. Choose the funnel you want to edit by clicking on the Funnel Name.
3. Select the desired funnel page.
4. Click on the gear icon to access the Page Settings.
5. Navigate to the Version History section.
6. Click on Preview to verify if that is the version of the page you need.
7. Click on Restore to restore the version of the page.
A success notification will show up on the lower right corner of your screen informing you that the page has been restored.
Here are the key takeaways for this document:
- It is possible to restore a previously saved version of a page by going to the Page Settings.
- ClickFunnels logs the last 5 saved versions of a page within 30 days. That means, if you have only saved the page 3 times during the last 30 days, you will only have 3 versions available to restore.
- A new page version is logged and saved every time you click Save within the Page Editor.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.