In this article, we will cover how to add a background to your funnel page within the page editor.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
By adding backgrounds to your funnel, you are able to customize the page to match your brand. You can add images, patterns or colors to any section, column, row, element, or entire page.
Important Note: If you add an image background on your page, it may be distorted or stretched on a mobile device as the systems will interpret the coding differently. In this case, we suggest adding the image to the section background instead.
Step 1: Adding Background to Entire Page:
1. Go into the page editor for your step. Hover over Settings > Background
2. Box on the right will appear and click on the image icon to add a background image.
3. You can drop the image Or you can upload it by clicking on the Add Image button
a. You can also select a background image already loaded into ClickFunnels.
b. You can search for an image within the image uploader as well.
4. Once an image is added you can change the position of the image.
5. Save the page editor & you have successfully added your background image.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.