This article will teach you how to add emojis to your email subject line. With this, you can send emails from Actionetics with emojis in the subject.
Why you would need this
You would add emojis to your email subject line in Actionetics if you wanted to have emojis in your subject line when sending emails.
What you will need
Step 1: Create Your Email
- From within your ClickFunnels account, navigate to Actionetics and select "Broadcasts."
- Click "New Email Broadcast."
- Give your email a Subject Line.
- Note where you want to place your Emojis.
Step 2: Retrieve The Code For Your Emoji
- Navigate to https://emailstuff.org/encoding.
- Under Glyph name, type in your search query ("fire" used in the example shown).
- Click "Search."
- On the next page, select the emoji you wish to use by clicking on the Code Point.
- Once you've selected your emoji, navigate to email subject or friendly from.
- Highlight the code found under Use this... and click "copy" (example used: =?utf-8?Q?=F0=9F=94=A5?=).
Step 3: Paste Your Emoji Code and Compete Your Email
- With the emoji's code copied, navigate to your broadcast screen.
- From here, paste your code where you wish to place the emojis (in this case, one is placed before and one after).
- Select your Email Lists to send the broadcast to.
- Select an Email Template.
- Click "Open Email Editor" and create your email body (visit this article to learn more)
- At the top of your editor, click "Save and Send Test."
- Check your inbox to ensure the emojis appear as intended (not shown).
- After completing this, you can send your broadcast.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.