This article will teach you how to add emojis to your email subject line. With this, you can send emails from Actionetics with emojis in the subject.
Why you would need this
You would add emojis to your email subject line in Actionetics if you wanted to have emojis in your subject line when sending emails.
What you will need
Step 1 Create Your Email Broadcast
- Navigate to Actionetics and
- Select Broadcasts
- Click + Email Broadcast
- Name your Broadcast
- Select Email Messenger
Step 2 Copy Your Emoji
- Visit https://emojiterra.com
- Search for your desired Emoji
- Copy your emoji
Step 3 Paste Your Emoji In Your Email Subject Line
- Navigate to your broadcast screen
- From here, paste your emoji in your subject line (learn more about creating a broadcast HERE).
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.