The video element will allow you to add video content to your Clickfunnels page from a variety of sources such as YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia, and more.
What you will need:
- Video hosted on YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia, or other hosts that provide an embed code.
Step 1: Add Video Element
- From within your page, click on Add New Element or the "+" below an existing element.
- Click on the Video element.
- Hover your mouse over the video element and click on the gear icon.
- Select your Video Type.
- Enter your Video URL from your video host
Step 2: Edit Settings
- Hover your mouse over the day timer element and click on the Gear icon on the orange border.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings as desired.
- AutoPlay - Select whether to have the video play automatically when the page loads. (Note: Autoplay does not work on mobile)
- Controls - Select whether to show the YouTube video controls.
- Branding - Select whether to show YouTube branding.
- Block Pause - Select whether to block the ability to pause the video.
- Optional Width - Set the width for the video.
- Optional Height - Set the height for the video.
Advanced Style Settings
- Width - Select the full width of the video.
- Sticky on Scroll - Select whether the video shows as the user scrolls down the page.
- Padding - Change the padding around the element.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
What you can do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.