In this article, you will learn how to add a video to your Clickfunnels page.
Why you will need this
- This feature will allow you to add video content to your funnel from a variety of sources such as YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia, and more.
What you will need
- Video uploaded to YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia, or other hosts.
Step 1 Add Video Element
Note: If your Video Host is not listed in the drop-down, you may need to use the Custom Embed Video Type to add the embed code provided by your video host if available. (This option does not apply for Vimeo videos)
- From within your page, click on Add New Element or the "+" below an existing element.
- Click on the Video element.
- Hover your mouse over the video element and click on the gear icon.
- Select your Video Type.
- Enter your Video URL from your video host
Step 2 Edit Settings
- Hover your mouse over the day timer element and click on the Gear icon on the orange border.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings as desired.
- AutoPlay - Select whether to have the video play automatically when the page loads. (Note: Autoplay does not work on mobile)
- Controls - Select whether to show the YouTube video controls.
- Branding - Select whether to show YouTube branding.
- Block Pause - Select whether to block the ability to pause the video.
- Optional Width - Set the width for the video.
- Optional Height - Set the height for the video.
Advanced Style Settings
- Width - Select the full width of the video.
- Sticky on Scroll - Select whether the video shows as the user scrolls down the page.
- Padding - Change the padding around the element.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
What you can do next
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.