The video element will allow you to add video content to your ClickFunnels page from a variety of sources such as YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia, and more.
Prior to getting started, you will need the following:
- Video hosted on YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia, or other hosts that provide an embed code.
Step 1: Add Video Element
- From within your page, click on Add New Element or the "+" below an existing element.
- Click on the Video element.
- Hover your mouse over the video element and click on the gear icon.
- Select your Video Type.
- Enter your Video URL from your video host.
Step 2: Edit Settings
- Hover your mouse over the day timer element and click on the Gear icon on the orange border.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings as desired.
- AutoPlay - Select whether to have the video play automatically when the page loads. (Note: Autoplay does not work on mobile).
Important Note: Sound will not automatically start when your video loads. If you would like to add a sound button for the user to click on, it is recommended that you setup your video settings as shown below:
- Controls - Select whether to show the YouTube video controls.
- Branding - Select whether to show YouTube branding.
- Block Pause - Select whether to block the ability to pause the video.
- Optional Width - Set the width for the video.
- Optional Height - Set the height for the video.
Advanced Style Settings
- Width - Select the full width of the video.
- Sticky on Scroll - Select whether the video shows as the user scrolls down the page.
- Padding - Change the padding around the element.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.