This article will teach you how to create a subdomain for a domain registered in ClickFunnels. With this, you can create a unique subdomain to use with your funnels.
What you will need:
Note: this article includes instructions for setting up a subdomain with a domain you purchased through ClickFunnels only.
Step 1. Create Your CNAME Record
- From within your ClickFunnels Settings, navigate to "Domains."
- On your Domain screen, click the three dots to the right of your domain and click "Edit."
- On this next page, scroll down to Edit Zone Records and click "Expand."
- Scroll down to add a new record.
- Select CNAME as the record type.
- Enter your subdomain under Name (subdomain in example, but you will want to put your desired subdomain here).
- Under Value, put target.clickfunnels.com.
- Click "Save."
Step 2. Add Your New Subdomain to ClickFunnels
- Navigate back to your Domain settings screen.
- Click "Add New Domain" at the top right.
- On the right, select "Use an existing domain."
- Enter your full subdomain here and click "Add domain."
- Click "I've done this step."
- Scroll down and click "Just show me my domains."
- On the next screen, click "Verify" next to your new domain.
Step 3. Secure Your New Subdomain
- Click the three dots next to your subdomain and then click "Edit."
- Next to SSL, click "Expand."
- Click "Add SSL."
- Wait about 10-15 minutes, as per the notification.
- Return and click "Expand."
- Click "Check Now."
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.