Learn to create a subdomain for a domain registered in ClickFunnels. With this, you can create a unique subdomain to use with your funnels.
If you have set up a domain in ClickFunnels and wish to use a custom subdomain for a specific funnel, this setup will allow you to do so.
Prior to getting started, you will need the following:
Step 1: Create Your CNAME Record
- From within your ClickFunnels Settings, navigate to Domains.
On your Domain screen, click the three dots to the right of your domain and click Edit.
- On this next page, scroll down to Edit Zone Records and click Expand.
- Scroll down to add a new record and select CNAME as the record type.
- Enter your subdomain under Name (subdomain in example, but you will want to put your desired subdomain here).
- Under Value, put target.clickfunnels.com.
- Click "Save."
Step 2: Add Your New Subdomain to ClickFunnels
- Navigate back to your Domain settings screen.
- Click Add New Domain at the top right.
- On the right, select Use an existing domain.
- Remove the www and enter your full subdomain here and click Add domain.
- Click I've done this step.
- Scroll down and click Just show me my domains.
- When completed correctly it will show up as verified.
Step 3: Secure Your New Subdomain
- Click the three dots next to your subdomain and then click Edit.
- Next to SSL, click Expand.
- Click Add SSL.
- Wait about 10-15 minutes, as per the notification.
- Return and click Expand.
- Click Check Now.
- When successful this a success message will appear.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.