In this article, we will cover how to delete an email list from within your ClickFunnels account.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
- A ClickFunnels account of Platinum or Higher plan
- An email list
The most common reason to delete an email list would be, due to the email list no longer being needed. You have the ability to delete any email list you desire one at a time.
How To Delete An Email List:
1. Hover over Follow-Up Funnels and click Email Lists.
2. Locate the desired email list.
3. Click on the name of the email list or click Edit to the right.
4. Click the Remove button at the top.
5. Confirm you wish to remove the email list by clicking OK in the popup.
Important Note: All contacts that were on the email list will remain as contacts in your account after deleting the list. If you would like to remove the contacts that were attached to the email list from your account, you will need to manually delete/archive them.
Important Note: You will need at least one rule added to a Smart List in order to be able to delete it.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.