In this article, we will go over how to add images to your ClickFunnels page using the Image Element. You can upload your images from your computer or search multiple stock photo sites from within the image library.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
- An existing funnel
- An image file
Step 1: Add the Image Element in the Page Editor:
1. Open your funnel step in the page editor by clicking on the EDIT PAGE button.
2. Hover over the ELEMENTS tab at the top of the page and click on ADD ELEMENT.
3. Locate and click on the IMAGE element in the list.
4. Drag it onto the page.
Step 2: Update Image Element Settings:
1. Within the page editor, click on the image element or click on the gear icon on the element’s orange border to open the image settings.
2. Click on the image icon next to the image URL field to add your image.
3. Double click on the image from the image library to add it to the page.
For more information on adding images to the image library visit this article: Image Library
4. Edit the element by adjusting the settings as desired.
Here are the settings that you can adjust that are specific to the Image element:
- IMAGE - Here you can enter the image’s URL or explore the image library to select one of the uploaded images.
- ALT TEXT - Enter the alternate text for your image.
- IMAGE WIDTH - Manually set a width for the image.
- IMAGE HEIGHT - Manually set a height for the image.
- LINK URL - You can send your visitors to a different page upon clicking on the image by entering a URL in this field.
- LINK URL TARGET - Choose if you want the link to open in the same or a different tab/window.
- The supported file types for image files are: jpg, jpeg, gif, png, and bmp.
- Any size/dimension of images is acceptable, but please keep in mind that the larger the files, the longer it will take your page(s) to load.
- Image opacity or transparency will need to edited in an image editor before importing the image into a funnel.
- When using a third-party image link, the image is not saved in ClickFunnels. We recommend uploading all third-party images to the ClickFunnels image library to ensure that your image remains available on your ClickFunnels page at all times.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.