The image element allows you to add images to your pages. You can upload your own images from your computer or search multiple stock photo sites from within the image manager.
What you will need:
Step 1: Add Image Element
- Click on Add New Element from within a row or click on the "+" below an existing element.
- Search or Select the Image element from the list.
- Drag it onto the page.
Step 2: Edit Settings
- Click on the Gear icon on the image element orange border to open the settings.
- Click on the Image icon to add your image.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings as desired.
- Top Margin - Add some space on the top of your element.
- Image - Choose the image
- Alt Text - For any image on your site, the alt text should describe what's on it.
- Image Width - Manually set a width for the image
- Image Height - Manually set a height for the image
- Link URL - If you want to link the image place a url in this field
- Link URL Target - Choose if you want the link to open in the same or a different tab/window.
Advanced Style Settings
- Align - Choose the justification for the image.
- Radius - Alter the image to Normal (rectangle), rounded edge or a circle.
- Shadow - Add a shadow around the image.
- Opacity - Set the transparency level.
- Grey Scale Fx - Choose if you want to image to be full color or black and white.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
What you can do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.