In this article, we will go over how to add images to your ClickFunnels page using the Image Popup Element. An Image Popup element will create a popup of an image on your page when a thumbnail image is clicked. This is helpful when creating an image gallery or for organizing many images on a page.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
- A funnel
- An image file
Step 1: Add the Image Popup Element in the Page Editor:
1. Open your funnel step in the page editor by clicking on the EDIT PAGE button.
2. Hover over the ELEMENTS tab at the top of the page and click on ADD ELEMENT.
3. Locate and click on the IMAGE POPUP element in the list.
4. Drag it onto the page.
Step 2: Update Image Popup Element Settings:
1. Within the page editor, click on the image element or click on the gear icon on the element’s orange border to open the image settings.
2. Add a THUMBNAIL image and a FULL SIZE image for the popup from the image library by clicking on the image icons next to each field.
3. Double click the image from the Image library to add it to the page.
For more information on adding images to the image library visit this article:
4. Edit the element by adjusting the settings as desired.
Here are the settings that you can adjust that are specific to the Image element:
- The supported file types for image files are: jpg, jpeg, gif, png, webp, and bmp.
- Any size/dimension of images is acceptable, but please keep in mind that the larger the files, the longer it will take your page(s) to load.
- When using a third-party image link, the image is not saved in ClickFunnels. We recommend uploading all third-party images to the ClickFunnels image library to ensure that your image remains available on your ClickFunnels page at all times.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.