In this article, you will learn how to add a popup image to your Clickfunnels page.
Why you will need this
- The image popup is a type of image element that allows you to create an image with a preview popup. This is helpful for creating an image gallery or for organizing many images onto a page.
What you will need
- Clickfunnels Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1 Add Image Popup Element
- Click on Add New Element from within a row or click on the "+" below an existing element.
- Search or Select the element from the list.
- Drag it onto the page.
Step 2 Edit Settings
- Hover your mouse over the text block element and click on the Gear icon on the orange border.
- Click on the image icon in the Thumbnail field to select or upload an image.
- Click on the image icon on the Full-Size field to select or upload an image.
- ALT Text - Add alternate text to your image.
- Thumbnail Width – Give your image a custom width.
- Thumbnail Height – Give your image a custom height.
- Select a theme for your dropdown menu.
Advanced Style Settings
- Align – Align your image.
- Radius – Add rounded corners to your image.
- Shadow – Choose to have a light, full or dark drop shadow.
- Opacity – Choose the transparency for your image.
- Grey Scale – Make your image black and white.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
What you can do next
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.