In this article, you will learn how to add a popup image to your Clickfunnels page.
Why you will need this:
- The image popup is a type of image element that allows you to create an image with a preview popup. This is helpful for creating an image gallery or for organizing many images onto a page.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Add Image Popup Element
- Click on Add New Element from within a row or click on the "+" below an existing element.
- Search or Select the element from the list.
- Drag it onto the page.
Step 2: Edit Settings
- Hover your mouse over the text block element and click on the Gear icon on the orange border.
- Click on the image icon in the Thumbnail field to select or upload an image.
- Click on the image icon on the Full Size field to select or upload an image.
- ALT Text - Add alternate text to your image.
- Thumbnail Width – Give your image a custom width.
- Thumbnail Height – Give your image a custom height.
- Select a theme for your dropdown menu.
Advanced Style Settings
- Align – Align your image.
- Radius – Add rounded corners to your image.
- Shadow – Choose to have a light, full or dark drop shadow.
- Opacity – Choose the transparency for your image.
- Grey Scale – Make your image black and white.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
What you can do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.