In this article, you will learn how to add a select box to your Clickfunnels page.
Why you will need this:
- The select box allows you to offer visitors a dropdown selection of options. This is helpful when creating an application or asking questions with a range of values.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Add Select Box Element
- Click on Add New Element from within a row or click on the "+" below an existing element.
- Search or Select the element from the list.
- Drag it onto the page.
Step 2: Edit Settings
- Click on the Gear icon on the select box element orange border to open the settings.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings as desired.
- Top Margin - Add space above your element.
- Input Type - Select custom options or one of the country options. [REQUIRED]
- Custom Type Name - Enter text for the field (letters and numbers only).
- Enter a value and text for each option added to the select box.
- Required - Select whether the field is required to submit the form.
- Font Family - Change the font of the text.
- Font Size - Change the size of the text.
Advanced Style Settings
- Font Weight - Select the weight (bold) of the text.
- Icon - Choose an icon.
- Corners - Adjust the amount of rounding around the edges of the element.
- BG Color - Change the background color.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
What you can do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.