Learn how to add the text area element to allow visitors to enter multiple lines of additional text when filling out a form or completing an application.
What you will need:
Step 1. Add Text Area Element
- Click "Add New Element" from within a row or click the "+" below an existing element.
- Search or Select the element from the list.
- Drag it onto the page.
Step 2. Edit Settings
- Click the Gear icon on the text area element's orange border to open the settings.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings as desired.
- Top margin - Add space above your element.
- Input Type - Selects the input field type.
- Custom Type - Enter text for the custom type (letters and numbers only).
- Placeholder Text - Choose what text you want to initially appear in the input field.
- Required - Select whether the field is required to submit the form.
- Font Family - Change the font of the text.
- Font Size - Change the size of the text.
Advanced Style Settings
- Text Align - Choose the justification for the text.
- Font Weight - Select the weight (bold) of the text.
- Corners - Adjust the amount of rounding around the edges of the element.
- Height - Adjust the vertical height of the input box.
- BG Color - Change the background color.
- Timed Delay - Fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay you have set.
What you can do now:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.