In this article, you will learn how to add a text area to your Clickfunnels page.
Why you will need this:
- The text area element allows visitors to enter multiple lines of additional text when filling out a form or completing an application. This may be useful if you need to collect longer responses from users when they opt into your pages or apply to a coaching program.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Add Text Area Element
- Click on Add New Element from within a row or click on the "+" below an existing element.
- Search or Select the element from the list.
- Drag it onto the page.
Step 2: Edit Settings
- Click on the Gear icon on the text area element orange border to open the settings.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings as desired.
- Top margin - Add space above your element.
- Input Type - Select custom for the input type.
- Custom Type - Enter text for the custom type. (letters and numbers only)
- Placeholder Text - Choose what text you want to initially appear in the input field.
- Required - Select whether the field is required to submit the form.
- Font Family - Change the font of the text.
- Font Size - Change the size of the text.
Advanced Style Settings
- Text Align - Choose the justification for the text.
- Font Weight - Select the weight (bold) of the text.
- Corners - Adjust the amount of rounding around the edges of the element.
- Height - Adjust the vertical height of the input box.
- BG Color - Change the background color.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
What you can do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.