Learn to create a countdown timer in ClickFunnels. The countdown timer element will allow you to set a countdown clock to a specific date and time on your page. After the timer expires, you may redirect to a specific page or change the content displayed on the current page.
What you will need:
Step 1. Add Countdown Timer Element
- Click "Add New Element" from within a row or click on the "+" below an existing element.
- Search for or Select the Countdown 2.0 element from the list.
- Drag it onto the page.
Step 2. Edit Timer Settings
- Hover your mouse over the countdown element and click the Gear icon on the orange border.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings as desired.
- Top Margin - Add space on the top of your element.
- End Date - Select the Day, Month, and Year to count down to.
- End Time - Select the Hour, and Minute to count down to.
- Timezone - Select the timezone.
- Translate - Select a language.
- Expire Action - Select the action for when the timer expires. (Redirect to another URL or hide/show content on the current page).
- Redirect URL - Enter a redirect URL for when the timer expires.
- Font Family - Select a font.
- Select the labels that to show in the countdown timer.
Advanced Style Settings
- Size - Select the size of the element.
- Align - Select the justification (left, center, right).
- Label Weight - Select normal or bold text.
- Label Color - Select the color of the text.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
What you can do now:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.