Learn to create a countdown timer in ClickFunnels. The countdown timer element will allow you to set a countdown clock to a specific date and time on your page. After the timer expires, you may redirect to a specific page or change the content displayed on the current page.
Prior to getting started, you will need the following:
Step 1. Add Countdown Timer Element
- Click Add New Element from within a row or click on the + below an existing element.
- Search for or Select the Countdown 2.0 element from the list.
- Drag it onto the page.
Step 2. Edit Timer Settings
- Hover your mouse over the countdown element and click the Gear icon on the orange border.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings as desired.
- Top Margin - Add space on the top of your element.
- End Date - Select the Day, Month, and Year to count down to.
- End Time - Select the Hour, and Minute to count down to.
- Timezone - Select the timezone.
- Translate - Select a language.
- Expire Action - Select the action for when the timer expires. (Redirect to another URL or hide/show content on the current page).
- Redirect URL - Enter a redirect URL for when the timer expires.
- Font Family - Select a font.
- Select the labels that to show in the countdown timer.
Advanced Style Settings
- Size - Select the size of the element.
- Align - Select the justification (left, center, right).
- Label Weight - Select normal or bold text.
- Label Color - Select the color of the text.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.