In this article, you will learn how to add a text block to your Clickfunnels page.
Why you will need this:
- The text block element is another text editor that allows for more advanced editing of your text.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Add Text Block Element
- Click on Add New Element from within a row or click on the "+" below an existing element.
- Search or Select the element from the list.
- Drag it onto the page.
Step 2: Edit Settings
- Hover your mouse over the text block element and click on the Gear icon on the orange border.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings as desired.
- Top Margin - Add space on the top of your element.
- Edit Text - Open the text editor.
- Font Family - Select a font.
- Text Color - Select the text color.
- BG Color - Select the background color.
Advanced Style Settings
- Text Columns - Select how many columns to display the text into
- Padding - Add padding.
- Corners - Select square or rounded corners.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
What you can do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.