What you will need:
- A ClickFunnels Account
- A Calendar Software
**Please note: many calendar softwares require a specific paid account level to allow for an embedded form. ScheduleOnce, for instance, will not allow you to embed a calendar on their least expensive plan. Please refer to your individual calendar provider for details.**
Step One: Retrieve Your Embedable Calendar Code
- From within your Calendar software, navigate to the Embed Code for your Calendar.
- Copy your Embed code.
**Please note: Acuity was used for this example. Your individual interface may vary. Consult the help desk for your calendar software for details.**
Step Two: Embed the Calendar On Your Page
- From within ClickFunnels, navigate to the page you wish to add your calendar to.
- Open the Page Editor.
- Navigate to Elements and click "Add Element."
- Search for Custom JS/HTML and drag the element onto your page.
- Click on your custom element.
- Click "Open Code Editor."
- Paste your Embed Code.
- Leave the code editor.
- Save your page.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.