Learn to embed your calendar software directly onto a ClickFunnels page so you can direct leads to schedule themselves on your calendar. If you wish to add a Calendar system into your funnel process, this embed option will allow you to put your calendar directly on a page on ClickFunnels.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
- A Calendar Software (many options available)
Important Note: Many calendar software services require a specific paid account level to allow for an embedded form. ScheduleOnce, for instance, will not allow you to embed a calendar with a lower-tier plan. Please refer to your individual calendar provider for details.
Retrieve Your Embeddable Calendar Code
- From within your Calendar software, navigate to the Embed Code for your Calendar.
- Copy your embed code.
Important Note: Acuity was used for this example. Your individual interface may vary. Consult the help desk for your calendar software for details on where to retrieve the embed code, once you get your embed code, please proceed with the next steps.
Embed the Calendar On Your Page
- From within ClickFunnels, navigate to the page or membership page/lesson you wish to add your calendar, too.
- Open the Page Editor.
- Navigate to Elements and click Add Element.
- Search for Custom JS/HTML and drag the element onto your page.
- Click on your custom element.
- Click Open Code Editor.
- Paste your Embed Code.
- Leave the code editor.
- Save your page.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.