Learn to embed your calendar software directly onto a ClickFunnels page so you can direct leads to schedule themselves on your calendar. If you wish to add a Calendar system into your funnel process, this embed option will allow you to put your calendar directly on a page on ClickFunnels.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
- A Calendar Software (many options available)
Retrieve Your Embeddable Calendar Code
- From within your Calendar software, navigate to the Embed Code for your Calendar.
- Copy your embed code.
Embed the Calendar On Your Page
- From within ClickFunnels, navigate to the page or membership page/lesson you wish to add your calendar, too.
- Open the Page Editor.
- Navigate to Elements and click Add Element.
- Search for Custom JS/HTML and drag the element onto your page.
- Click on your custom element.
- Click Open Code Editor.
- Paste your Embed Code.
- Leave the code editor.
- Save your page.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.