Learn to embed your calendar software directly onto a ClickFunnels page so you can direct leads to schedule themselves on your calendar.If you wish to add a Calendar system into your funnel process, this embed option will allow you to put your calendar directly in a page on ClickFunnels.
What you will need:
- A ClickFunnels Account
- A Calendar Software (many options available)
Step 1: Retrieve Your Embeddable Calendar Code
- From within your Calendar software, navigate to the Embed Code for your Calendar.
- Copy your embed code.
Step 2: Embed the Calendar On Your Page
- From within ClickFunnels, navigate to the page you wish to add your calendar too.
- Open the Page Editor.
- Navigate to Elements and click "Add Element."
- Search for Custom JS/HTML and drag the element onto your page.
- Click on your custom element.
- Click "Open Code Editor."
- Paste your Embed Code.
- Leave the code editor.
- Save your page.
What you can do now:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.
Don't have a ClickFunnels account yet? Get a 14-Day FREE Trial at http://clickfunnels14daytrial.com/