In this article we will cover the Urchin Tracking Module (UTM Parameters) this would allow you to track your incoming traffic to your ClickFunnels pages.
Why You Need this:
Urchin Tracking Module (UTM Parameters) allows you to get accurate data on the people who are visiting your pages. UTM provides you a clear understanding of your marketing efforts on what traffic sources perform best.
What you Need:
Step 1 Urchin Tracking Module (UTM Parameters) Grab Funnel URL
- Login to ClickFunnels and grab your funnel URL
Step 2 Setup Campaign URL Builder
Options *Must Have
- Google Campaign URL Builder: https://ga-dev-tools.appspot.com/campaign-url-builder/
- Sample URL:
- UTM Content - Used for a/b testing and content Target ads. Use to differentiate advertisements or links that point to the same URL.
- UTM Medium - Used to identify a medium such as an email or cost-per-click
- UTM Name - Used for keywords analytics. Used to identify specific Product Promotion or are a strategic campaign.
- UTM Source - Used to identify a search engine newsletter or another source
- UTM Term - Used for paid searches to note the keywords for the ad.
What you can do now