In this article we will cover the Urchin Tracking Module (UTM Parameters) this would allow you to track your incoming traffic to your ClickFunnels pages. The patent-pending Urchin Traffic Monitor (UTM) available in Urchin 4 was specifically designed to provide the most accurate measurements of unique website visitors. For businesses looking to get a deeper understanding of their online visitor behavior, the UTM is an extremely valuable technology that combines the best of client and server-side information while letting you control the data. Easy to install, this technology allows business owners to exactly identify unique visitors, click paths, and return loyalty metrics including first-time visitors, returning visitors, and frequency of use.
What you Need:
Step 1 Urchin Tracking Module (UTM Parameters) Grab Funnel URL
- Login to ClickFunnels and grab your funnel URL
Step 2 Setup Campaign URL Builder
Options *Must Have
- Google Campaign URL Builder: https://ga-dev-tools.appspot.com/campaign-url-builder/
- Sample URL:
- UTM Content - Used for a/b testing and content Target ads. Use to differentiate ads or links that point to the same URL.
- UTM Medium - Used to identify a medium such as email or cost-per-click
- UTM Name - Used for keywords analytics. Used to identify specific Product Promotion or are strategic campaign.
- UTM Source - Used to identify a search engine newsletter or another source
- UTM Term - Used for paid searches to note the keywords for the ad.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.